Course Registration

Why Do We Need to Register?

Applying to West Valley College and Registering for the Class is free, yet incredibly important for the Orchestra’s success. Even if you are playing a portion of the concert set, we still need you to register. You can register at anytime.

How To Enroll

To register for classes you’ll need to be an enrolled student, which means you have completed the West Valley College application.

Enrolling at West Valley, if you’ve never enrolled before  – You will receive 2 logins, one from the universal community college application, OPENCCC. The other one from West Valley College will be emailed up to 72 hours after you apply. It is the West Valley ID#, you will need to register for the class. This is a one-time application. Answer the questions to the best of your ability.

How To Register for Classes

Once you have your West Valley College ID number, you are set to register

To Register – We are listed under Noncredit Music (the class won’t show if you are looking at Music). NCMU 152 – 001 – Orchestra for Older Adults – CRN 72551

Getting Registration help

Call West Valley College at (408) 741-2001.

If you are new to Winchester, please contact us to make sure there is an opening for you and your instrument. We do need all strings, horns and percussion, and on occasion winds and brass.


%d bloggers like this: